OrgaNext Research is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of medicines that restore muscle strength and battle muscular atrophy in older patients. The privately owned company is founded by former Organon executives in 2009 and is based in Arnhem, the Netherlands.
The Board of Directors
- Marjanne Prins is the Founder and CEO of OrgaNext. Marjanne has led to two of the biggest product launches of the former Organon. As general Manager and Executive Director of global marketing she has been the lead of successful operational and strategic teams in Europe, Canada, Asia and the USA. With her extensive experience with hormones and background as Nutritionist she has an excellent position to bring OrgaNext to the next level.
- Peter Schot joined OrgaNext in 2011 as Executive Director Product Development. He is responsible for the preparation and implementation of the drug development plan. Peter has over 20 years of experience with the development and marketing of innovative medicines in the US and in Europe. At Organon he was as Vice President R&D directly involved in all aspects of the development and registration of new medicines.
- Lenus Kloosterboer advises OrgaNext management. He was Head of Endocrinology R&D of Organon and has an extensive network and knowledge in the area of hormones and vitamin D research.
- Lex Baay recently joined OrgaNext as CFO. Lex provides as CFO financial planning, tax and strategic support to OrgaNext. He has over 25 years experience in financial planning, control and M&A.
- OrgaNext has involved informal shareholders who bring expertise in the field of healthcare, pharma, institutional and corporate finance.